Travel-Lite created the West Highland Way baggage transfer system back in 1995 offering a professional and courteous service. Since then, thousands of happy walkers have been able to enjoy the spectacular West Highland Way knowing that their luggage is in the safe hands.
The service from Milngavie to Fort William includes unlimited stops to any accommodation.
All our members of staff have extensive experience of walking the West Highland Way and offer advice and knowledge as part of the service.
For customers staying at a B&B, hotel or campsite in Milngavie the night before the walk we will collect your luggage from there the morning you start.
Our vans are parked in the lower car park adjacent to the obelisk marking the start of the West Highland Way. The vans will be there from 8am – 9:30am daily before starting their assigned route.
Door-to-door baggage delivery service offers:
- Over 20 years experience of the West Highland Way
- Fully insured and VAT registered
- Collect luggage from accommodation in Milngavie
- Unlimited stops
- Deliver to all accommodations on or close to the West Highland Way
- Deliver to Inversnaid
- Group discounts
- Fort William depot if travelling onward
- Credit/Debit cards or Cash accepted