Here’s how the Travel-Lite process works:
- Plan your route along the West Highland Way. If you need some inspiration, check out our route suggestions.
- Provide us with your itinerary and accommodation plans when you book in your luggage via our booking page.
- Meet us at the start of the trail in Milngavie between 8am-9.30am where we’ll load your luggage safely into the van, alternatively we can collect your luggage from the Premier Inn if you are staying there.
- While you set off on your journey by foot, we’ll be making ours by road as we transport your luggage to your accommodation.
- At the end of each day on the trail, your luggage will be waiting for you at your chosen accommodation.
- Simply place your bags back to the luggage area for 9am each morning and head off on your walk.
- If you are not staying when you finish your journey in Fort William, your bags will be waiting for you at the Nevis Centre (unless you’re joining us for the return journey south).
- Luggage Storage – We have facilities to store excess luggage here at our office in Milngavie at the start of the West Highland Way. This is particularly useful to those who bring luggage they don’t necessarily need whilst walking the West Highland Way.
- Late arrivals – If you are unable to arrive in Milngavie by 9.30am, we can arrange for another vehicle to meet you later in the day and take your bags to your first nights accommodation.
- Return Transfers – Returning south after completing the West Highland Way could not be easier. We offer a bespoke private transfer service back to Milngavie, Glasgow/Edinburgh city centre or airport. We can cater for other destinations on request, please enquire.
- Airport Transfers – We offer private passenger transport from either Glasgow or Edinburgh Airports to your starting point on the West Highland Way. This can be direct to Milngavie or further along the trail.
Got a question? Head over to our FAQ page for answers, otherwise, give us a call on +44 (0) 141 956 7890
|No. of Bags||Cost Per Bag (Bag Transfer Only)|