The Travel-Lite baggage transfer service operates along the West Highland Way, safely transporting your luggage from Milngavie to Fort William.
With unlimited stops along the route, you can enjoy your journey along one of Scotlands most beautiful trails. Our expert team has extensive experience of adventuring along the West Highland Way and are more than happy to offer advice and knowledge as part of the service.
Here’s how the Travel-Lite process works:
- Plan your route along the West Highland Way. If you need some inspiration, check out our route suggestions.
- Provide us with your itinerary and accommodation plans when you book in your luggage via our booking page.
- Meet us at the start of the trail in Milngavie where we’ll load your luggage safely into the van.
- While you set off on your journey by foot, we’ll be making ours by road as we transport your luggage to your accommodation.
- At the end of each day on the trail, your luggage will be waiting for you at your chosen accommodation.
- If you are not staying when you finish your journey in Fort William, your bags will be waiting for you at the Nevis Centre (unless you’re joining us for the return journey south).
Returning south after completing the West Highland Way could not be easier. Private transfers are the best way of taking in the sights you may have missed on the West Highland Way while being a great way to rest up after the walk.
Our vans will be in the lower car park adjacent to the obelisk marking the start of the West Highland Way. We’ll be there from 08:00 to 09:30 each day before starting our assigned route.
For customers staying in Milngavie the night before the walk, we will collect your luggage from your accommodation on the morning you start.
Got a question? Head over to our FAQ page for answers, otherwise, give us a call on +44 (0) 141 956 7890
|No. of Bags||Cost Per Bag (Bag Transfer Only)|
Travel-Lite is the original West Highland Way baggage transfer company, founded in 1995. With over 20-years of professional and courteous service, we’ve helped thousands of happy walkers to enjoy the spectacular West Highland Way knowing that their luggage is in safe hands.